Professional Accounting Services with a Smile
There’s no doubt that accounting is the backbone of business, which is why we provide excellent accounting services for any business. Without business accounting services that are accurate and timely, it’s nearly impossible to manage your business effectively. In fact, one of the biggest dangers faced by small and up-and-coming businesses is poor reporting and accounting. It can seem too costly and time-consuming, but with the right partner, it can make all the difference in the success of your business.Edit
Competitive Bookkeeping and Accounting Services
At Pinnacle Tax Services, our financial advisors and accountants are able to solve these problems. We understand a lot of the issues that face small and growing businesses. That’s why we’ve got a wide menu of services that allow you to manage your business, and do so at a rate that’s low and competitive.
Aside from the variety of bookkeeping services that we offer, we’re also happy to handle all of your company’s tax filing and planning needs. Take the steps to make your business successful when you trust Pinnacle Tax Services with your finances.
Bookkeeping and general Accounting services are $45 an hour.
We provide the following bookkeeping and accounting services:
- Accounts payable – Vendor invoice tracking and bill payment.
- Accounts receivable – Customer invoice billing and collection.
- Payroll processing – Including direct deposits, federal and state payroll tax filing and federal and state payroll tax deposits.
- Reconciliation of bank and credit card statements.
- Provide support for an in-house bookkeeper, review coding of accounts and make re-classifications if necessary.
- Track fixed and intangible assets, and prepare depreciation or amortization schedules.
- Reconcile all accounts from the supporting audit schedule, statements, and to the General Ledger.
- Create financial reports, such as profit and loss (income) statements, balance sheet statements and cash flow statements.